Monday, February 3, 2014

Day 16 - Pinstatic - Pinterest Tool Worth Exploring

The things you take for granted someone else is praying for.


Since I've learned that Pinterest is turning out to be one of my best social media platforms, it makes sense to increase my time on this site and explore pinterest tools that help me use it more effectively and grow my follower base.

I found a cool site, Pinstamatic that I really like and I've already started using it to make some of my own pins. They have a variety of fun simple tools that help you make visually interesting images and pins. And it's free!

Here are some of their features:

- Photo Filter: Apply filters to your favorite photos. Upload images from your computer, webcam, Flickr and many more. Choose the the effect you want and press 'Pin'.




- Photo Caption: Add captions to your favorite photos. Upload images from your computer, webcam, Flickr and many more. Press 'Pin' when you've got just the right message.



- Quotations : Using a selection of already designed stylish quotation layouts  - you just add your own text and then pin to your Pinterest boards.


 - StickiesLeave a note on your board, maybe to summarize the board itself or just as a message to your followers.




- Places: Add a map to your Pinterest board, and when someone clicks it they will be taken to the location in Google Maps. What a great way to show people where you are or where an event is taking place.

I'm looking forward to seeing if Pinterest adds more features and makes them more customizable. Overall, it's a great, fun site and super easy to use.  

No comments: