Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 4 - Recap of Yearly, Monthly, Weekly Goals and Tasks

Progress always involves risk; you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.
Frederick Wilcox


It's Monday and the start of a new week. Also, the holidays are now officially over and I'm so excited to begin working without all the distractions. So, I thought today would be a good day to review my January goals and organize my goals specifically for this week.

I've been working on my Goal Book (as described in Day 2), and have started writing down some solid 2014 goals. 

2014:
  • Jewelry Sales - I won't list the actual sales, but I will say that it's an increase of 50% over last year! At first, I thought that may be overly optimistic, but once I added up my reasonable expectations for each month, it definitely looks attainable.
  • Arbonne - I expect to become an Area Manager by the end of the year and add 12 team members or more to my team.
  • I will attend one business seminar this year to help me improve my overall success.

January:
  • Jewelry 
    • Stay on track with sales goals.
    • Add 15 new jewelry items to my shop.
    • Run 2 Facebook Ads.
    • Touch base with 2 wholesale accounts.
    • Host an event at 9th & Elm.
  • Arbonne
    • Host 4 facials or workshops.
    • Add 1 team member.
    • Start newsletter and send out by end of month.
  • General
    • Start Instagram.
    • Create YouTube channel and post 2 videos.
    • Schedule one meeting per week with someone that I haven't met with in over 2 months.

This week:
  • Send e-mails to my Arbonne contacts that showed interest in January workshops.
  • Start Instagram research and begin posting pictures.
  • Meet with contact regarding jewelry promotion (more about this in Wednesday's post).
  • Continue to post once per day on facebook and 4-5 pins on Pinterest.
  • Add 4 new jewelry items to my shop.
  • Join WINK networking group (I'll talk more about this in Tuesday's post).

Whew! I have a lot to accomplish, but writing it down is so helpful. It gives me a good solid foundation to work with and holds me accountable.

So, it's time to get to work. :-)

No comments: