Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 14 - YouTube

Focus on how far you've come, not how far you have to go.


Last week I created my YouTube channel and I finally have my first video uploaded!

This was no small feat, by the way. I taped my video using my iPhone and then had a heck of a time figuring out how to upload it to YouTube. Even though my iPhone has a link to YouTube, Google restricts logging into YouTube from your phone unless you jump through a lot of hoops. After researching it on the internet for much too long, I decided to just upload the video to my computer and then post it from there. It actually worked out better because I was able to clip the beginning and end of the video using MovieMaker first.

Here is the link to my first video:

Theresa Rose Designs 1st Video


I'm hoping this will work out as another way to market myself, my brand, and my jewelry.

I still have a lot to learn, but getting it set up was a big first step!

No comments: