- 1 1/2 cups tru Roots Sprouted Bean Trio
- 1 quart Kirkland Chicken Stock
- 4 cups Water
- 1 can Kirkland Chicken Breast meat
- 1 Pepper (any red, yellow, or orange will do)
- 1 cup diced Carrots
- 1 cup diced Red Onion
- Curry Powder (I use at least 1/4 cup, but you may find that a bit much)
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Ginger
Dice pepper, carrots, onion and optional ginger.
Place in saute pan preheated with 1 tablespoon oil. Add garlic, if desired. Saute for approximately 8 - 10 minutes until vegetables are soft.
Add cooked vegetables, one can of chicken, water and bean trio to crockpot. Stir in curry powder. Start with a couple tablespoons of curry powder and taste in a few hours. You can always add more at any time.
Set the crockpot to low and cook all day.
I usually start this soup around 10 am and it's ready by 5 or 6. This soup couldn't be any easier to make and your house will smell so wonderful all day. I find it hard to wait for dinner and sneak tastes throughout the day.