Thursday, September 9, 2010
September Giveaway Contest
Well, school is back in session and fall is nipping at our heels. I'm not ready yet for summer to be over, and anyone who lives in San Diego can agree with me that we didn't have much of a summer anyway. It was the coldest summer on record since 1933. I'm still hoping for an Indian Summer and a warmer than normal October and November.
But, since summer is over and we're back to school and work is in full force, it's time for another giveaway. I am trying something different this time. The winner of this giveaway can choose 2 of the 5 earrings I'm showing in this post. Another change is the number of ways you can win. I've decided that it's time for me work harder at this 'social networking' thing. I'm still learning and this contest will give us a win-win situation. I'll tap into more social networking arenas and you will have more opportunities to win. So, here are all the different ways you can increase your chances of winning (you get one entry per method, up to 5 chances):
1. As always, goto my website:
Enter a comment in this blogspot about what your favorite item is in my shop and why. I always love to read the feedback!
2. Become a fan of my facebook page:
If you are already a fan, comment again in the blogspot for a 2nd opportunity to win.
3. Re-tweet about this contest and provide a link to the tweet in another comment in this blogspot. I'm assuming that you can link to a tweet (I told you I'm not good at this social networking stuff yet!).
4. If you have a blog, blog about this contest, then provide a link to the blogpost. Or, if you don't have a blog, post about my giveaway in one of the giveaway blogs that advertise these types of contests.
5. Mention the give away on Facebook with a link, let me know that you did.
For anyone who enters all 5 ways, their name will be put into a drawing, and I will randomly select one name. That person will also win 2 pairs of earrings of their choice.
So, I think this will be a fun giveaway. I'm really curious to see if how much networking this achieves.
The contest will run until Saturday, September 25th.